Kadang kita lebih kenal diri kita bila sendiri.. :)

Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Heart Beats 4 U

When ever I see you my heart beats faster. When ever you hug me I feel like I am flying so high in the sky.

You stole my heart from the start.

You make me laugh

And you make me cry.

You break my heart and

You’re the only one who makes it all better again.

You know how I feel

With you I never lie

When ever I look at you I feel free and alive.

You make me want to be me.

And I am lost without you.

I just don’t know what to do with you.

I am afraid to tell you how I feel

But whenever I am with you

I feel like I can tell you anything.

You make me, me.

You make my heart beat.

Beat and beat and beat

I just wish I could say it to you

Tell you that I love you,

After these while i wont denied,

i will love u till i die..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieka2 nda makan orgggg~ makan ayam ja~ silalah KOMEN k~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...