Kadang kita lebih kenal diri kita bila sendiri.. :)

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ohana.. Means Family..

My family are'nt big as other family.. We are quite simple actually.. My Father, Amat Madin.. My Mother Kanah Ali, My Brother Mohammad Afiq and last but not least the cup of tea of the family.. Me Nurul Afiqah Fattin..
Ayah which what i called my father is.. He was born on 3rd January 1964.. turning 46 this year.. Oh Ma Goat.. heheh.. U are getting older larh Ayah.. hehehe..
Ibu which what i called my mom.. (not my bro) She was born on 12th June 1964.. And OMG also.. she is at the same age as my father.. ( WHO SAID ITS NOT GOOD TO MARRY A GUY AT THE SAME AGE..??) that is more on defendening my relationship actually.... hahaha... Their marriage now almost reacing 20 years.. quite a long time..
Then My big Bro.. Afiq.. Call him Apik.. sometimes abang.. hehe.. But if i want to be adik derhaka a bit.. i called him with something a lot nicer.. ahhahaa.. Believe me.. This tall bro was born on 21st October 1990..
Okeyh.. That is our family.. Lets pass on to me.. hahaha.. THE SIMPLE UGLY ME..
Hmm.. Born on 26th June 1993, which is 3 years after my brother was born.. ( use addmath formula lahh) hahahah.. In Queen Elizabeth hospital, Sabah yg mo runtuh suda.. Haiyooo.. How come my birthplace mo roboh da..
Kindergarten in : TADIKA DURIAN TUNJUNG
Primary school : one week in SK BUKIT KALAM (1 alpha) then hijrah to the city.. In SK PEKAN DUA i finish until 6th Grade., with a 4A 1B result for UPSR..
High school : In SMK PANTAI.. Here i dont change school.. since 2006 until 2010.. quite some time also.. haiya... hehe.. After PMR with a 6A2B result i continue my Upper Secondary studies in a pure science course.. Now preparing for SPM WAR.. heheh..
TARGETTING 9A+... i'LL PROVE YOU ALL I CAN DO IT.. SO... HERE IS THE END..
Ekcely.. dari awal tulis entri ni.. LAPAR ba.. Mo makan dulu yaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieka2 nda makan orgggg~ makan ayam ja~ silalah KOMEN k~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...