Kadang kita lebih kenal diri kita bila sendiri.. :)

Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cembang pagi.. hehehe~

Smalam KAF called.. once again.. no SALAM.. out of nowhere,, trus nyanyi.. and from ntah dari mana dia dpt tau.. *cause he dont knoew pieka ada blog.. ataupun fb.. 

he sang..

I'm not surprised,
Not everything lasts,
I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
Talk myself in,
I talk myself out,
I get all worked up,
Then I let myself down,

I tried so very hard not to lose it;
I came up with a million excuses,
I thought I thought of every possibility,

And I know some day that it’ll all turn out,
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out,
And I promise you kid that I give so much more than I get~ mmm.......
I just haven't met you yet...

OMg.. dari mana dia tau tu.. dari mana???

hahaha~ so mysterious.. then abis nyanyi.. good nite.. Assalamualaikum.. tutt..tutt...tutt...

Funny bha dia ni.. OUT OF NOWHERE.. OON.. hahaha~

Morning guys... JOm start bekerja.. ades... ahhaha~!

Rebellious Kiddo,
Pieka Pieka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieka2 nda makan orgggg~ makan ayam ja~ silalah KOMEN k~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...