Kadang kita lebih kenal diri kita bila sendiri.. :)

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

meluahkan kejapp~ tak blh simpan~


U are something to me~ SPECIAL.  
I still remember that time. It  was the FIRST TIME we met.
I was so happy all of sudden. 
I was like a little kid that you gave ICE CREAM. 

I cant sleep all nite when i knew tomorrow was THE DAY.
At that second i realize. Oh My God. I was going to met you.
What should I wear? What should I do? 
What should I say?

* I was first meeting him in his house. Meaning --> I GO TO HIS HOUSE.
(sebab ibu dia dah jemput. takkan cakap TAK MAU)

Finally, that one fine afternoon. After picking up my two beautiful cuzzie, Ateng and Nurul.
We pick up a big chocolate cake from cuzzie Kak Ap and continue to met you.

Along the road to your house. My body trembles.
You know i never do this.
LOVE MAKES US DO CRAZY THINGS.
BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS.

Ateng and Nurul laughed at me.


When I arrived. IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE.
BUTTERFLIES CANT STOP FLYING IN MY STOMACH.
I saw ANGAH. I hug ur sis like we have met before. 
I was cloosed to her but this is our first met too.
I saw ur parents welcoming me in the DOORWAY.
I smiled but my hand vibrates. Believe me it was COLD.
I do that when i am NERVOUS.

I give the cake to them and enter the house with my two cuzzie.
I sat on the chair but i realize u r not there.

WHERE ARE YOU?

i sat with your family. Chatting. Talking about background.
Your mother was Nurul's first grade teacher. 
COINCIDENCE.

Then i saw u walk down the stairs. DUG DAG. DUG DAG. 
This is it. Our first met.
You did not look at me.
But u grin from ears to ears. I know u are shy. 
SO DO I.

I was afraid to look at you cause i am nervous IF YOU LOOK AT ME.

We chat and chat. U sat beside your father. Right in front of me. I cant avoid looking at you.
I bond with ur family. Ur sister Ain play with me. 
I catch u looking at me at one time. I smile. 

Before i go home. I still dont have guts to say anything to you. 
But your smile send me away happily.
You dont know how that meant to me. 
That night. My house BLACKOUT.
You called me. We talk until my handphone's battery runs out.
I like it that way.

I really like it. Cause I really LOVE YOU.

This OCTOBER would be the first time you met my family.
I hope you would felt the same thing as I am. ^^

Firdaussss~ I love you ok? Understand that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieka2 nda makan orgggg~ makan ayam ja~ silalah KOMEN k~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...