Kadang kita lebih kenal diri kita bila sendiri.. :)

Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

This is what i hate about MOON COME..
THE MOOD SWING.. AGAIN..

Just bare with my words.. haha~ this is the words of a moodswingers.. 
Ignore it.. Cuz i'll get better healing my own wound..


I felt tired... I dont know what to say.. What to do..
How to act.. And even I dont know how ta say every words in place... 

My feelings shatter.. My faith clutter~
Should i stay or should i go..
WHERE SHOULD I BE?

I want you in the same time i hate being with you..
And now im confused..
HOW ACTUALLY I SHOULD FEEL?

I WISH YOU CAN BREAK THIS WALL AND BRING ME WITH YOU..
INSTEAD OF JUST LEAVING ME HERE ALONE PUZZLED..
 
I JUST WANNA GET CLOSER EACH TIME...
BUT I GUESS IM TRYING TOO HARD HUH?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieka2 nda makan orgggg~ makan ayam ja~ silalah KOMEN k~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...