Kadang kita lebih kenal diri kita bila sendiri.. :)

Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

If i want something. I'll fight. If they say i can't. I don't care.

I like what i am doing with my life. For once in my life, i really want to finish what i have started. Something that i always want and now decided but my body never agree. I like joining military-like organisation. I was once a police cadet. I'm not that good. but I like it. So damn much. 

Our platoon was a runner up once during Malaysian Independence Day.  It's quite a shock cause we won over male police cadet platoon. and many other organisation. 

Besides, during primary and high school i am active joining so many camping activities. some was in my hometown, Labuan. And some was in peninsular Malaysia. Basically in selangor, and some in Pulau Tuba, Langkawi.

I am aware of the condition in the jungle. And i am already exposed with the drill. That is why i like it. And now i am in UiTM. I really want to continue what i have been wanting to do. Which is being a part of military-like organisation. In UiTM we have Komander Kesatria. Its tough, i know. Im not that fit, yes i am aware. Maybe i'm not capable, that is wrong. 

I know the condition of my leg. but it will never be the one thing that stop me again. I am enough of indulging it. I am enogh dealing with it. Now if i want it. I'll stick to it.
 I'LL DO MY BEST. 

only after that if the committee decided that i'm not up to their standard then i'll accept it. but i'll try again next semester. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieka2 nda makan orgggg~ makan ayam ja~ silalah KOMEN k~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...