Kadang kita lebih kenal diri kita bila sendiri.. :)

Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

There is a reason for it.. Don't you think so?

I wished to change something.. To that one person.. Which I knew later on will give a big effect on my life.. If only I am able to change that something that I've done so that I can fix it.. Just that one mistake I made because I was a fool.. Young and not knowing the consequences of my wrongdoings.

But, somehow.. You won't think that life will happens the way we decided right?

Cause if it does, people are able to get second chances like million times.. and probably hurt you over and over again.. There is a reason for everything.. Allah s.w.t knows the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieka2 nda makan orgggg~ makan ayam ja~ silalah KOMEN k~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...