Kadang kita lebih kenal diri kita bila sendiri.. :)

Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TIRED

This upcoming week and past few weeks is a tiring week.. you cant really rely on anyone else but yourself.. Because everyone else  is tired too.. They might be having the worst week more than you.. :) Everyone will feel that way.. I am no different.. Though I might do nothing to some people..

I miss my parents a lot.. My strength to keep going.. I really missed them so much.. At time like this, I can rely on them cause they are never tired of me.. never reluctantly hear my problems.. And never once mock me when I'm down.. Sometime people just don't understand.. It's okay.. Sometimes I did that too.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieka2 nda makan orgggg~ makan ayam ja~ silalah KOMEN k~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...